2010-04-29

Taken this from shihui's blog, no harm doing it, so i've done. xD
Bold what’s you, or what you like, or what you’ve done.

My personality:

• i’m loud only when i’m high.
• i’m obnoxious.
• i’m sarcastic.
• i’m cocky.
• i cry easily.
i have a bad temper.
• for the most part, i don’t like people.
• i’m easy to get along with.
• i’ve smoked weed.
i drink coffee.
• i clean my room daily.

my appearance:

i wear makeup. (when i feel like it)
• i wear a piece of jewelry at all times.
• i wear contacts.
• i wear glasses.
• i’ve had braces.
• i have braces.
• i change my hair color often.
i straighten my hair often.
• my ears are pierced.
• i have small feet.

relationships:

• i’m in a relationship now.
• i’m single.
i’m crushin’.
i’ve missed an ex before.
• an ex has physically abused me at least once.
• i’ve told someone i loved them when i didn’t.
• i’ve told someone i didn’t love them when i did.
• i’ve been in love more than two times.
• i believe in love at first sight.
• i believe lust is more important than love.

friendships:

• i have a best friend.
• i have at least ten friends.
• i’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
i’ve beaten up a friend. - jokingly that is
i’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
• i can trust at least five people with my life.

experiences:

• i’ve been on a plane.
• i’ve been on a train.
• i’ve left the state/province.
• someone close to me has died.
• i’ve taken a taxi.
• i’ve taken a city bus.
• i’ve taken a school bus.
• i’ve gone bungee jumping.
• i’ve made a speech.
i’ve been in some sort of club.
• i’ve won an award.
i’ve spent 24 hours on the computer straight.
i’ve been in a physical fight.

music:

i listen to country.
• i listen to pop.
• i listen to techno.
i listen to rock.
• i’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until i hate it.
• i hate the radio.
• i download music.
i buy cd’s.

television:

i spend at least six hours a day watching television.
• i watch soap operas daily.
• i’m in love with days of our lives.
• i’ve seen and like the oc.
• i’ve seen and like one tree hill.
• i’ve seen and like america’s next top model.
• i’ve seen and like popular.
• i’ve seen and like house.
• i’ve seen and like 24.
• i’ve seen and like csi.
• i’ve seen and like everwood.

family life:

• i get along with both of my parents.
my biological parents are still together.
• i have at least one brother.
• i have at least one sister.
• i have at least one step brother/sister.
• i have at least one half brother/sister.
i’ve been kicked out of the house.
• i’ve ran away from my home.
i’ve sworn at my parents.
• i’ve made my parents cry.
• i’ve lied to my parents.
• i’ve lied to my parents about where i am.
• i’ve lied to my parents about what i’m doing.
i’ve lied to my parents so i’d be allowed out.
• i’ve walked out when i’ve been grounded.

hair:

i’ve been brown.
• i’ve had streaks.
• i’ve cut my hair in the past year.
• i’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
i’ve had black.
• i’ve been red.
• i’ve been light brown.
i’ve been medium brown.
• i’ve had purple/pink.
• i’ve been blue/green.
• i’ve gotten my hair thinned.
• i use conditioner.
• i’ve used silk therapy.
• i’ve used hot oil treatments.
• i’ve curled my hair.
• i’ve straightened my hair.
• i’ve ironed my hair.
• i’ve braided my hair.
• i’ve had/want dreadlocks.

school:

• i’ve thrown something at a teacher.
• i’ve yelled at a teacher.
i’ve been suspended.
• i’ve had an in-school suspension.
• i’ve been sent to the principal’s office.
i’ve walked out of class.
i’ve skipped an entire day of school.
• i’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class.
• i’ve failed a test.
• i’ve cheated on a test.
• i’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.
• i’ve failed art.
• i’ve failed p.e.
• i’ve failed math.
• i’ve failed science.
• i’ve failed another class.
• a teacher has called my parents.
i’ve been caught skipping.

WTFFFF. FUCK YOU, DONT DIAO ME. -'-

No comments: