2010-04-04

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
went to celebrate my birthday yesterday, fun!
went to marsilling cc and sang for 3 hours, i treat!
yixiang, yujie, wenhao, his friend, xinmin, mingzhu, charmaine, jiaqi and janice sang happy birthday to me! <33333
sang lots of songs, haha, ring ding dong~
sang duets with yixiang erzi. LOLLLLLLLL. xD
wenhao's friend perform magic, <3333!
so cool~ xD
left at 12 and headed home.

thanks alot to those who wish me happy birthday: far unnie, miaoling, shuting, yujie, xinmin, mingzhu, charmaine, janice, jiaqi, yixiang, wenhao, derryl, shihui, singling, sinyee, yingjie, and those who wished me in facebook, thanks alot, loves. <3

quarreled with mum today and she said she regretted giving birth to me, might as well abort me 15 years ago and said if i go out i never go back. what kind of mum is this, if she treat me like this, i will treat back her the same way. DADDY IS SO MUCH BETTER. what kind of mum is this... TT__TT

No comments: