2009-09-05

ParkJungMin. <3

okay, here to post.
erm, lets post about this week?
okay, lets post about thursday to today de hao le as i forgotten some.

thurday
had co after school, was fun though.
beekian came back and taught us to play ABBA. (:
play finish then slacked all the way, talking craps.
Cheryl.k say when we were born, if we is cut stomach de, we will be coming to earth upside down. ==
okay..
sinyee told me she had ParkJungMin's email address!
I want! D:

friday
last day of school. (:
had massrun in the morning.
then something unplesent happened and we need to run more.
halfway, i told mr.jung i had stomachache and he allow me to rest. ^^V
after that, they went to play games while i and vernice they all crapping and slacking down there.
something unpleasent happened again, =="
teacher distributed report books after school.
FUCK, my english left 1 mark then can pass. D:
but i was happy though, i got 5 1s. :D
then headed to causeway to look for huisian present.
HAHA, funny things happen. (: go read xinmin's post. lols.
at night, shown my dad my report book, he said it was lousy. == Fine.
i went to show my mum, she say if i get that 1 mark for my english then i can get back my phone. (My phone because of bill burst, then was kena confiscated.) D:
but she said 1 band 1 for $10, so i got 5, then was less $50 for me to pay my bill. :D:
overall, i still need to pay $25. (:

today
went to find my mum with yujie at around 12 plus.
mother treated us pizza hut. :B
afterwards went to make unlimited sms, but the people say need to confirm dont know what thing. ==
took alot of pictures.
then went to find xinmin afterwards.
walk around causeway and went to popular.
saw another album of SS501 had release. :D
while walking, saw a group of co girls and mingxuan. LOL.
yujie say he quite shuai. :x
then we went from 3rd floor to 1st floor and to 4th floor to find a handicap toilet that is nice. =="
xinmin and yujie then at there zilian-ing. LOLS.
nothing to do liao, went home. :D

사랑해요, ParkJungMin ; SS501. ❤

No comments: