2009-08-23

hello, back to posting. (:
handphone kena confiscated, __
my currently contact is my old contact, those who want contact me come ask me or ask from others who had my contact. (:
lets post for friday to today then.
Friday
tio in house, fuck, damn unlucky keh!
around 1 plus release, went back home and read clover.
manage to read finish in the night and started reading another.
lucky mum dont know what happen which i dont want to elaborate further, if not, i'm dead by now.

Saturday
Had cip, quite fun uhs.
me and janice was staying at the 1st floor the whole time. (:
while erilyn was arranging those newspapers etc, she found a laofuzi and inside was 2 $2 note, 2 $5 and 1 $10 note. O:
hahas, lucky uhs, then me and shihui they all started to pack to see have more anot. :x
around 11 plus ended and bus-ed to causeway.
ate currypuff and went to library slack afterwards.
went out at around 1 plus and went to find xinmin pei her go print her thing then went back home, manage to read finish my the other book. ==
should not had read so fast, but its nice okay! :B
slept at around 1 plus. (:

today
stay at home the whole day, later going tongtong house eat. [:
bye. (:

No comments: