2009-07-17

are you that perfect too?

you have no right to say me when you didnt even think of yourself, are you that perfect too?
if you say that you are 100% perfect, i have nothing to say as you are such a bhb.
when you scold me why dont you think of yourself?
you are a bitch/bastard/sucker? O:
had deleted the column you tagged me.
i dont have too much time to care for your stupid childish behaviour.
just one thing for you :
you are just childish. (:

okay, lets continue.
today at last friday le! :D
brother went for BBQ for 2 day.
so happy! (:
nothing much happen today,
erm, let me think.
oh ya, today got spot check.
teacher scolded us(girls) for our hair.
erm, today PE went for height and weight,
i have not grown taller. :x
wanting to get back my phone!
$45 left for my phone..
hais, save money bah.
told dad i wanted to buy that geum jandi's bag, he say wait till next month.
-.- !
Erm, still got what thing to say leh?
oh ya, i've change my blog song, for fun. (:
tomorrow going for that job, don't know what time.
qidai-ing ~ (:

No comments: