2009-06-21

shall post for yesterday and today .
yesterday janice and yujie came my house ton .
used comp , saw something . :x
around 510am like that sleep till 8am .
they went back at around 9 plus then i few minutes later went back to sleep till1230 .
me and don can't contact janice so decided to go her house find her .
met him at cwp around 2 plus like that then bus-ed to janice house .
when reached her house , saw her sister at home . O:
then told her to wake up janice , hahas .
don was avoiding her sister , then i told her sister he was afraid of her .
hahas , :D
around 4 plus walk to 888 buy something to eat then slacked at 601 .
don's friend came .
at there slack slack till 640 like that went to my house play mahjong .
at around 8 went down to 888 with them , went kfc find xinmin and huisian .
saw xinmin wearing the same shirt as me ? O:
xiasuey .. -.-
went back home .
when i reached home , kena nag my mum .
she said her friend saw me with gang together , then like wtfzxcv ?
i where got , fuckzxcv .
sua , shall not elaborate further .
went to sleep around 12 .
today kena woke up by mum .
she told my dad everything .
-.- , then started to nag again .
suazxcv , like crazy dog like that , didn't care her too much .
stuck at home , banned from going out .
fuckzxcv , rottening !
anybody can help me ? D:

No comments: