2009-03-30

hello . :D
here to post again . (:

yesterday
meet with wenyi then took mrt to imm .
wore the FC tee . :B
730 go report for queueing .
after that we are moved to garden plaza .
seated infront .
waited till 3+ .
at last ! fahrenheit come !
hahas :D
super high siol !
took alot of pics .
jiro and aaron so shuai !
:DDDDDDDDDDDD
love jiro ! <3
after blahsblahs , autograph session time !
went up and shake hands with them !
damn fucking happy and high can !
gave jiro letter . (:
went down then go find the charity thing .
cannot find , then thought is inside then go up 4th floor queue again .
-.-
at last found then wenyi say she want go queue again .
so go queued .
but we queue till half then they want go toilet go squeezed out .
saw hsiazhen . (: hi !
went outside the queue waited for fahrenheit to come back .
they came back le , at last !
i shouted "DADONG!" damn loud then he look at me and wave and put a -peace- sign .
OMGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!
SO XINFU .... :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
hahas :D
then they go back autograph luhs .
stayed there for awhile then go back meet xinmin .
damn high one . (:
pei her eat kfc at 888 then went home .


you are so fucking idiot bitchy .
daddy lend me the camera why you want to take !
you sibei fucking siol !
took the memory stick away then went out of house with clothes !
ni ping shen me zhe yang zuo !
I HATE YOU !!!!!!!!!!
daddy also blame me for it but its not my fault .
fuck this family !
I HATE THIS FAMILY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my fahrenheit photo all inside ... awww ... sadded .. :'(

No comments: