2009-03-03

hello :D
Today had difficulty waking up , weather so good for sleeping . (:
went to school with xinmin and janice as usual .
when reached school , chuatio !
no one at parade square .
then i realise is go back to class . -.-
want to sleep siol throughout the school time except for PE .
I HATE PE !
cher think we animals in the zoo then tell us to act like gorilla , penguin ......
hand sibei pain .
sinyee sprain till her hand .
if anything goes wrong , you are dead , cher .
HAHAHAHS . :D
after school pei joli go vista buy bubbletea then went home .
at roung 4 meet xinmin then go tekkong .
meet with zhanpeng then play cards .
when walking , saw yujie and stead .
hahas(:
last long long ~
Then , zhanpeng friend came .
his name is kevin .
suddenly think of joli .
HAHAHS . ;x
after that go play badminton .
overall , xinmin win .
HAHAHS .
around 645 went home to watch television . (:
wont be posting often le .
tomorrow mother come back cannot use laptop le .
I WANT TO BUY W595 , sony erricson .


TOMORROW REMEMBER WATCH CHL U , 2130 HRS .
AND SATURDAY , CHL U , 2130 HRS , 爱就宅一起 !

1 comment:

Xamira said...


I wanted to take a minute to thank wiseindividualspell@gmail.com for bring back my lost lover. I requested a 2nd Degree binding love spell and received the strengthen our relationship love spell as my free spell and within 2days Sanuel was back home with me and we are finally talking about marriage and kids! I cannot thank you enough for your spell casting services! I have already recommended you to two friends of my to you for help with their love lives!!!