2009-03-01

Dontknow why suddenly want to post , but , just post bahs .
Mother had went to guangzhou , china .
I guess her password then i correct! {:
Saw xinmin's post ,
I think ,
Is our friendship getting further and further ?
Why issit like that ?
Have i changed ?
Hope to improve on me .
Any comment to improve my attitude or behaviour just tell me and i will change .
I dontwant to lose any friendship .
We have known each other since primary 3 .
I understand you .
Hais .
Lets not talk about this .
It will improve de ,
I'm sure .
My handphone had been $0.00 since february !
Mother say she going sign 1 plan for me but till now haven't sign .
Grrr ..
❤ 爱就宅一起 !
{{:
Did anybody watched it ?
If didn't , must watch wors !
And by the way ,
anyone know Jiro and Danson coming to Singapore ?
recently want to join Danson and Jiro fanclub .
But haven't approve .
Hais .
Fan nao-ing .
Sua , fan nao also no use .
but still fan nao .
-.-
Tomorrow going meet xinmin and janice .
Hope we can go out like this often . (:
can't smile now , FAN NAO !
Hais .
I know this post is long .
Nobody read also nevermind .
I just want to say out my feelings .
Suddenly thought of him for no reason .
Hope he will be beside me .
Hope i can use computer or laptop often .
I want to revive my blog .
Tomorrow going -put money- into my phone . {:
Our class tee kns .
Its simply PLAIN .
And ,
who want to buy woodgrove carnival ticket from me contact me . (:
And lastly ,
Xinmin , last long with Khengyuan . ((:





FAN-NAO !

No comments: